About the Company
We are a new generation agency offering integrated solutions in the area of Public Relations, Digital media & Advocacy. In the last 8 years, we have served over 100+ clients and achieved a turnover of close to a million USD. We have a completely self-owned infrastructure with 50 team members in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Singapore office.
We cater to clients from a wide range of sectors such as Education, BFSI, FinTech, IT, Manufacturing, Consulting firms, Infrastructure, Energy and the Startup ecosystem. We have been providing integrated or standalone PR services to large corporates as well as mid-sized companies.
Check out our LinkedIn page to know more about our company and work culture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/proseintegrated/
- Ideation of relevant marketing and strategic campaigns.
- Maintains senior level client contacts on a daily basis.
- Works proactively to provide client marketing needs with the greatest amount of added value by communication.
- Receives client briefings, and analyses the input of client together with background knowledge, research, field feedback etc. to produce creative briefs for the Creative & Media team.
- Writes Business proposals to help close new business, attending client presentations and documenting client scope, thus making sure that the sales process has progressed effectively.
- Cooperates with customer inquiries, agency inquiries and internally controls the market to provide competent solutions.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups.
- Responsible for staying informed on activities that are being performed on their accounts and being the final sign off on all important documentation/deliverables before they go to a client. This includes: budget, project plan, mockups, storyboards, deliverables, etc.
- Writes Client Contact Reports; reviews important developments with relevant account executives and director of client services.
- Prepares month-end overviews of client’s current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
- Understanding of digital marketing, tools and best practices.
- Understanding and tracking audience behaviors and digital trends.
- Hands-on experience with traffic and engagement metrics.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English. Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Attention to Detail
- We work 5 days a week from 9:30 to 6:30
- The Mumbai office is located Near T2 Airport
- To apply, mail your CV and current CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employment Type: Full-time