About the Company
We are a new generation agency offering integrated solutions in the area of Public Relations, Digital media & Advocacy. In the last 8 years, we have served over 100+ clients and achieved a turnover of close to a million USD. We have a completely self-owned infrastructure with 50 team members in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Singapore office.
We cater to clients from a wide range of sectors such as Education, BFSI, FinTech, IT, Manufacturing, Consulting firms, Infrastructure, Energy and the Startup ecosystem. We have been providing integrated or standalone PR services to large corporates as well as mid-sized companies.
Check out our LinkedIn page to know more about our company and work culture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/proseintegrated/
- Coordinate meetings
- Arrange appointments
- Manage the employer’s schedule
- Answer phones
- Make travel arrangements
- Prepare and file important documents
- Perform other essential administrative tasks as needed.
- Manage workflow by assigning tasks to other administrative employees daily, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly
- Assist in training staff members and new hires.
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management, and see the programs through to completion
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate.
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties when needed
- We work 6 days a week from 9:30 to 6:30
- The Mumbai office is located Near T2 Airport
- To apply, mail your CV and current CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salary will be commensurated as per company standards