About the Company
We are a new generation agency offering integrated solutions in the area of Public Relations, Digital media & Advocacy. In the last 8 years, we have served over 100+ clients and achieved a turnover of close to a million USD. We have a completely self-owned infrastructure with 50 team members in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Singapore office.
We cater to clients from a wide range of sectors such as Education, BFSI, FinTech, IT, Manufacturing, Consulting firms, Infrastructure, Energy and the Startup ecosystem. We have been providing integrated or standalone PR services to large corporates as well as mid-sized companies.
Check out our LinkedIn page to know more about our company and work culture: https://www.linkedin.com/company/proseintegrated/
- Preferably an MBA /MMS in Marketing BBA / BMS with relevant experience
- Candidates with an experience of 1-5 years in social/digital media management by working in a social media agency or in the digital marketing division of a company.
- Experience in running brand awareness / lead generation campaigns on social media
- Understanding of social media platforms like LinkedIn, Yammer, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Quora, Wikipedia & managing websites
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Google certified or any other Digital Marketing Certification course
- Familiar with Microsoft word and Google docs
- Contribute and execute Digital strategy and create campaigns for brands primarily on Social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Increase awareness, reach and engagement via social media platforms
- Work on lead generation campaigns
- Understand features of social media platforms including advertise on them
- Understand Google AdWords
- Develop and manage social marketing campaigns across relevant platforms.
- Confident in making presentations, minutes of meetings and monthly analytics report
- Execute all the Digital initiatives (on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google, App Store & Yammer), - Collaterals for Internal Comms and On-ground events.
- Brief creative and content team members for developing content for social media
- We work 5 days a week from 9:30 to 6:30
- The Mumbai office is located Near T2 Airport, Mumbai
- To apply, mail your CV and current CTC to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line “Social media specialist - Mumbai”
- Employment Type: Full-time